This really is the ultimate lazy girls dessert -or breakfast! Completely fuss-free, this dish takes a mere five minuets to put together and will always taste wonderful. Moreover, it is a very adaptable recipe and can work with whatever fruit you have chilling in your fridge. It requires a minimal amount of ingredients and is vegan and gluten free. Huzzah!
Cook Time: 20 Min
● 200g Mixed frozen berries
● 25g Gluten Free Oats
● 1tsp maple syrup
● 100g Buckwheat flour
● 50g Margerine
● 10g chia seed
● 1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Add all the fruit to a large baking pot with the maple syrup, giving this is a stir before ensuring this is even.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the flour and margarine and mix the two together between your fingers until there are no lumps left in the mixture. Thrown in the oats, chia and cinnamon and with a large spoon mix everything together with careful, circular motions.
4. Add the mixture on top of the fruit and place in the oven for approximately 20 minuets or until the fruit has cooked and the top of the crumble is golden brown. Leave to cool for ten minuets before indulging.
Best enjoyed with some dairy-free ice cream or banana nice cream if you’re feeling extra healthy!
What flavour crumble is your favourite?